Re: SV: uswsusp 1.0+20110509-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package uswsusp

Quoting "Rodolfo García Peñas (kix)" (kix@kix.es):

> Hi Joe,
>
> your translation is ok. There aren't more templates to translate.
>
> Thanks a lot for your translation.

Hello Rodolfo,

I'd like to insist, by the way: please wait for a GO from either David
Prevot or /me before uploading. There are 8 languages we definitely
want to be 100% before any attempt to get something in testing:
cs, da, de, es, fr, pt, ru, sv

(which means we will *object*  to any unblock request breaking one of
these, starting from now)

The missing languages are mostly under work...and David monitors all
this and will send reminder to the relevant teams.