Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of gnarwl to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Francesco,

Le 20/08/2012 08:44, Francesco Zanolin a écrit :

> I'll be more than happy to perform an update of the package.

Ping?

> Now I'm trying to solve a problem with the installation process that
> removes the configuration files already installed.

I can't see any important bug in the BTS, are you sure an unblock for
such a fix would be granted anyaway? Should I send a 5-day call for
translation update (as I proposed 10 days ago), in order to prepare at
least an l10n upload? gnarwl is one one of the last missing packages
that prevent Danish to enter the “100% debconf screen translated in
Wheezy” hall of fame. Translation updates are still part of the current
freeze policy.

BTS: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=gnarwl
freeze policy: http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html

Regards