Re: Reminder for ledgersmb translation updates

Quoting Camaleón (noelamac+gmane@gmail.com):
> On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:46:08 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>
> > Quoting Fernando C. Estrada (fcestrada@fcestrada.com):

> >> es [0] ;-)
> >

> > Ooops, it escaped my attention, sorry for that.
> >
> > Integrated (and fixed, while at it...as it lead to 2 fuzzies).
>
> Where are those fuzzies coming from? I left no pending nor fuzzies
> strings :-?

#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"Please enter the password of the LedgerSMB database administrative user. "
"This password is needed for the administrative web user interface, typically "
"at http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.\"";

While the POT file has:

#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"Please enter the password of the LedgerSMB database administrative user. "
"This password is needed for the administrative web user interface, typically "
"at http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl.";

(notice the last escaped double quote).

This happened twice in the file, hence the 2 fuzzies when I resynced
with the package's POT file (which I always do).

I guess that some tool somewhere though it would be good to add an
escaped double quote at the end of this string. No idea which...but
fixing was easy.