IMPORTANT TRANSLATION --> Re: screen 4.1.0~20120320gitdb59704-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package screen

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> screen. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
> for that package.

Dear translators,

*this* is an important translation. I would strongly recommend to
those of you who do not translate each and every debconf template to
at least do this one as it will be involved in squeeze->wheezy
upgrades for screen users.