Re: multistrap: [INTL:pt] Repeated errors in PO submissions

On 28-04-2012 14:28, Neil Williams wrote:
[...]

>> Updated Portuguese translation for multistrap's PROGRAM messages.
>
> ... using an outdated PO file from who knows where.

No need to guess, it's from the RFT you sent [1].
Meanwhile you changed one message *without* letting us know.

< msgid "Apt preferences file to use: '%1'\n"
> msgid "Apt preferences file to use: '%s'\n"

Changing messages after a RFT with deadline, without warning it's hardly a good practice. So which template should be used for this package release? At least the Danish translation (#669879) also used the template from the RFT.

As this makes you very bitter my suggestion is to simply drop the Portuguese translation and avoid all the fuss. Simple.
Among other things you had spent less time.

1 - http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2012/04/msg00099.html

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo