Re: [request-tracker-maintainers] Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of request-tracker3.8 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 08:01:11AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> The request-tracker3.8 Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 661100 (and maybe other similar bugs).

I recommend that you do not proceed with a round of translation updates,
since request-tracker3.8 is slated for removal (and has already been
removed from testing). If you wish to proceed anyway, please let me handle
the upload (should an upload be required for other reasons, I will of
course include the pending translation update regardless; it's already
sitting in subversion).

Thanks,
Dominic.