Re: Churro down... again?

Ok, this is silly. The machine came up again for a few days. I made a
few changes to reduce the load and kept an eye on it for a few days
and everything seemed fine. And now it's down again. I think it's
clear now that it's not a load related problem. Perhaps the dodgy
memory which has corrupted the database in various ways in the past
has finally corrupted something critical.

Have a nice day,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/