Re: postfixadmin 2.3.5-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package postfixadmin

Hi Norman,

Attached is my translation for locale zh_TW. As this is my first time
translating, I'll ask for advice in the l10n-chinese list regarding
the PO file. I'll keep you updated if there's any changes.

Regards,
Vincent