Re: Churro down... again?

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> On 4 April 2012 09:09, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 2 April 2012 19:39, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is Churro down again?
> >>
> >> Today the http://ddtp.debian.net/ is not responding
> >
> > I'm just getting "connection timed out", as in, it's not even
> > responding to SYN packets. Network communication failure?
>
> Umm, I don't want to bug anybody but it's still not working for me. Is
> anyone looking into this?

I'm just waiting too. I sent a reminder to César and Anto on
Friday. However, last week was the Holy Week in Spain (the week before
Easter), which is traditionnally a full holiday week there. So, it is
quite likely that they can only reach the machine either today or
maybe even only tomorrow.

But, I still worry because I didn't get *any* answer from any of them,
including their personal provate mail addresses. But, again, it is
perfectly possible that they're spending time in their respective
families or so, out of easy mail access, because of these holidays.