Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ldap-account-manager to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Roland Gruber (post@rolandgruber.de):
> Hi Christian,
>
> On 27.03.2012 06:48, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > So, that's mostly your call. I can manage a short translation update
> > round to get these in and then leave it up to you to do a -2 release
> > (I'd say that a new upstream release is less likely to make it in
> > wheezy if the wheezy freeze schedule is respected).
>
> I think the freeze of Wheezy will be at Debconf. I can do a special translation
> upload at the beginning of June. This way all translations will go into Wheezy
> and you have no pressure to submit new translations.
>
> Is this ok for you?

Seems perfect. I suggest you "ring" me if you need help in setting up
a translation update round and calling for translations (though it's
just about using "podebconf-report-po --call").