Announce of an upcoming upload for the mysql-5.1 package

Dear maintainer of mysql-5.1 and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the mysql-5.1 Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round. At
the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so that
an l10n upload can happen.
The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

(indeed, we had no such discussion, but I see some activity on the
package's VCS so I assume that something is being prepared and I won't
NMU the package unless I get a specific agreement)

The package is currently translated to:
ar ca cs da de es eu fr gl it ja ko nb nl pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sv tr

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: eu pt_BR ro tr

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the mysql-5.1 package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Monday, March 26, 2012. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

Schedule:

 Tuesday, March 13, 2012   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Sunday, March 18, 2012       : send this notice
 Monday, March 26, 2012       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Tuesday, March 27, 2012       : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads
                 when possible.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: mysql-5.1@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-07-31 12:35+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:2001
msgid "Really proceed with downgrade?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:2001
msgid "A file named /var/lib/mysql/debian-*.flag exists on this system."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:2001
msgid ""
"Such a file is an indication that a mysql-server package with a higher "
"version has been installed previously."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:2001
msgid ""
"There is no guarantee that the version you're currently installing will be "
"able to use the current databases."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:3001
msgid "Important note for NIS/YP users"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:3001
msgid ""
"Using MySQL under NIS/YP requires a mysql user account to be added on the "
"local system with:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:3001
msgid ""
"You should also check the permissions and ownership of the /var/lib/mysql "
"directory:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:4001
msgid "Remove all MySQL databases?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:4001
msgid ""
"The /var/lib/mysql directory which contains the MySQL databases is about to "
"be removed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:4001
msgid ""
"If you're removing the MySQL package in order to later install a more recent "
"version or if a different mysql-server package is already using it, the data "
"should be kept."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:5001
msgid "Start the MySQL server on boot?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:5001
msgid ""
"The MySQL server can be launched automatically at boot time or manually with "
"the '/etc/init.d/mysql start' command."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:6001
msgid "New password for the MySQL \"root\" user:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:6001
msgid ""
"While not mandatory, it is highly recommended that you set a password for "
"the MySQL administrative \"root\" user."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:6001
msgid "If this field is left blank, the password will not be changed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:7001
msgid "Repeat password for the MySQL \"root\" user:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:8001
msgid "Unable to set password for the MySQL \"root\" user"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:8001
msgid ""
"An error occurred while setting the password for the MySQL administrative "
"user. This may have happened because the account already has a password, or "
"because of a communication problem with the MySQL server."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:8001
msgid "You should check the account's password after the package installation."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:8001
msgid ""
"Please read the /usr/share/doc/mysql-server-5.1/README.Debian file for more "
"information."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:9001
msgid "Password input error"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:9001
msgid "The two passwords you entered were not the same. Please try again."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:10001
msgid "NDB Cluster seems to be in use"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../mysql-server-5.1.templates:10001
msgid ""
"MySQL-5.1 no longer provides NDB Cluster support. Please migrate to the new "
"mysql-cluster package and remove all lines starting with \"ndb\" from all "
"config files below /etc/mysql/."
msgstr ""