Announce of an upcoming upload for the gwhois package

Dear maintainer of gwhois and Debian translators,

Quite some time ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the gwhois Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round. At
the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so that
an l10n upload can happen.
The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs da de es fr it ja nl pt pt_BR ru sk sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the gwhois package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Tuesday, March 20, 2012. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

Schedule:

 Saturday, January 21, 2012   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Monday, March 12, 2012       : send this notice
 Tuesday, March 20, 2012       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Wednesday, March 21, 2012       : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads
                 when possible.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: gwhois@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-05-15 23:41+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Install gwhois as a whois proxy server?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"If gwhois is installed as a whois proxy server (using inetd) it will listen "
"on the standard whois port (43) allowing normal whois clients to query it."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"This can be interesting for example if you want to setup a generic whois "
"server for your company or coworkers which can then use their standard whois-"
"client (e.g. a windows client) and still make use of the intelligent "
"features of gwhois."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Inetd or compatible replacement not installed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"You configured gwhois to act as a whois proxy server. This requires inetd or "
"a compatible replacement (in particular the 'update-inetd' binary) which was "
"not found."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"Please install a package providing inet-superserver and reconfigure gwhois "
"or disable proxy operation."
msgstr ""