Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tex-common to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On So, 04 Mär 2012, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Ah, ok. My process involves working on what's in the archive. Usually,
> the patch I send later on is thus the NMU patch. Of course, when
> maintainers really ask for it, I can work from their VCS.

No, better not, because there is a patch that is not safe for now, it will
be included in v3.

Please proceed in your normal way, thanks

Best wishes

Norbert
SHALUNT (n.)
One who wears Trinidad and Tobago T-shirts on the beach in Bali to
prove they didn't just win the holiday in a competition or anything.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff