Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tex-common to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Frank Küster (frank@debian.org):

> >> Do you use what we have in the svn repository, or do you create your
> >> own package?
> >
> > I'm using what's in the BTS which, I guess, is what you have in SVN.
>
> I think he meant:  What do you use as basis?  To which state do you
> apply the patches in the BTS, to our SVN (if they aren't yet) or to what
> you can download via deb-src from sid?

Ah, ok. My process involves working on what's in the archive. Usually,
the patch I send later on is thus the NMU patch. Of course, when
maintainers really ask for it, I can work from their VCS.