[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#651431: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the tango package

Quoting Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel (frederic-emmanuel.picca@synchrotron-soleil.Fr):
> Le Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:54:46 +0100,
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> a écrit :
> > The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
> > days, so I will proceed with the NMU. 
> sorry about that , I missed your previous mail ;)
> I will be at the Paris BSP and I will upload the package during this time.

As I sent a call for trnaslations and gave translators an arbitrary
delay up to Feb 25th, is there a chance that you can defer the upload
until that date (I can send you a reminding notice at that time)?

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: