Announce of an upcoming upload for the couriergraph package

Dear maintainer of couriergraph and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the couriergraph Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round. At
the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so that
an l10n upload can happen.
The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
ca cs da de es fr gl ja nb nl pa pt pt_BR ro ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: pt_BR vi

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the couriergraph package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Tuesday, February 14, 2012. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

Schedule:

 Saturday, February 04, 2012   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Monday, February 06, 2012       : send this notice
 Tuesday, February 14, 2012       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Wednesday, February 15, 2012       : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads
                 when possible.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-01-15 23:41+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Should CourierGraph start on boot?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Couriergraph can start on boot time as a daemon. Then it will monitor your "
"mail logfile for changes. This is recommended."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"The other method is to call couriergraph.pl by hand with the -l parameter."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Logfile to be used by couriergraph:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"Enter the logfile which should be used to create the databases for "
"couriergraph. If unsure, leave default."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Remove RRD files on purge?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"Couriergraph keeps its database files under /var/lib/couriergraph. State "
"whether this directory should be removed completely on purge or not."
msgstr ""