Announce of the upcoming NMU for the oneliner-el package

Dear maintainer of oneliner-el and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the oneliner-el Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
days, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
ca cs da de es fr ja nl pt ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the oneliner-el package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Tuesday, February 07, 2012. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Wednesday, January 25, 2012   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Monday, January 30, 2012       : send this notice
 Tuesday, February 07, 2012       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Wednesday, February 08, 2012       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Wednesday, February 15, 2012       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: oneliner-el\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: oneliner-el@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-01-30 07:01+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Should oneliner-el be auto-loaded by default at your site?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"If you want to auto-load oneliner-el at your site, you should accept here."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"If you accept here, oneliner-el are loaded globally, i.e. all people in your "
"site can use oneliner-el without special settings in their \"~/.emacs\". If "
"your site is a single user site and you want to use oneliner-el, you should "
"accept here without hesitating."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"If you refuse here, people who desire to use it will have to put the string "
"\"(require 'oneliner)\" in their \"~/.emacs\" to load it."
msgstr ""