Re: Announce of an upcoming upload for the webalizer package

Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:13:50 +0100 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
napísal:

> Quoting Slavko (linux@slavino.sk):
>
> > I am wondering while some time ago i read about problems with archiving
> > the closed BTS bugs, if the version is not set or has bad value.
>
> When bugs are closed without version mentioned, they are closed with
> the version set as the highest version in the archive (or in unstable).

I am not writing about closing, but about archiving the closed bugs, which
happens 28 days after closing (or last activity after closing).

> > Is now the version field not needed for this? Or missed version will be
> > only another work for maintainer (or someone other)?
>
> No, that won't add any extra work. For debconf translation the added
> value of "Version:" field in the bug report is quote low.

thanks :-)

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk