translations

hi folks,
My name is vangelis mouhtsis, gnugr on irc.oftc.net and about time a go i tried to connect with papamichelakis who is/was leader for debian greek translations. Well, i got no answer from him/them and as far i saw greek translations are way behind. Also i would like to mention that debian community in Greece is growing up fast but on main debian site there is not enough parts/links been translated. I'm getting notes and emails for complains, say, why we can't read in greek debian-reference or debian users guide or anything else usefull. So, i would like to be debian official translator, i.e. i'm member of http://greeglug.gr, and i already have a smole team for translations. Also i posted our wish to have here in Greece debconf13 (i.e. i'm countig your support). Please i'm waiting for your answer soon.

kind regards
vangelis (gnugr)