Re: gnome-session 3.0.2-4: Please translate Debian-specific strings

Le samedi 05 novembre 2011 à 18:58 -0400, David Prévot a écrit :
> Not sure I understood Slavko's request perfectly, but did you also send
> the outdated translation files directly to each translator (and
> translators list): in other words, did you use the “--languageteam
> --withtranslators” options of podebconf-report-po?

I tried that, but it proposed sending email to the upstream translators,
so I stopped my attempt right there.

Anyone more familiar with Debian i18n procedures is welcome to checkout
the package from svn and do the appropriate manipulations.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :