Re: DDTSS screenshots

Dear Michael,

thank you for providing the insight.
Now we have 766 milestones (all tags, all task, all distributions, all
changes descriptions, all description with one missing part, ...)

This milstones are rebuilded on a daily base.

And each lang coordinator can put together his own list of
descriptions / packages for his language.

Also each user can have an own list.
This should be explained  somewhere.

After having a closer look at the screenshots, here are my remarks.

* The old system had the navigation part at the bottom.  I would like the
   DDTSS to be at the top.at thnavigation/help panel on top

http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/ddtp-new-web-20110824-admin.png

* Bubulle won't like the french configuration, even when we just see
   an engineering sample ;-)
* Perhaps number of reviewers according to team manpower?
  (as long as there is no coordinator)

http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/ddtp-new-web-20110824-coordinator.png

* Which are the criteria to become a trusted user?

http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/ddtp-new-web-20110824-langpage-anno.png

* Perhaps the graph could be placed beneath the milestones.
* I would like an option to hide the general information (Project and
  and Team Messages) at some time during the session after the
  beginning of the session.
* I did not find the pending reviews section.
* I wonder what's the algorithm for feeding translations to the pending
   area.
* Fetch specific description seems to be work in progress?
   - How can one choose a description (by name, by milestone, full text
     search in description text?)

http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/ddtp-new-web-20110824-langpage-anno.png

* The current system uses messages for conversation beyond the
   description-related topics. Hopefully they are not lost?
* The setup of user milestones has to be documented somewhere.
* I would like new comments for translations to be indicated close
  the descriptions, just like the milestone. And perhaps the number of
  days without visit/comment.

http://ddtp.debian.net/screenshots/ddtp-new-web-20110824-milestones.png

* I don't understand what part:1-xx means.
* A milestone could also be "highest popcon for squeeze", "cross-release with
  highest popcon" (new translation would affect up to four releases)?

Cheers,
   Martin