Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] ddtss problems...

Quoting Martijn van O (kleptog@gmail.com):

> > 2.) Maybe we have a problem with the Hardware. I read in the web (if I
> > search with google), that the reason for this problem are ram/disk problems
>
> That's it most of the time. This is happening far too often...

Which is why there is a plan to move stuff to i18n.debian.org.

One of the important things to do for this to happen is that
everything is synchronized with debian-l10n SVN.

Then (from  discussions  with faw at DC11), we might need things to be
packaged properly.