multistrap 2.1.16: Please translate the package multistrap (runtime)

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
multistrap runtime messages.

multistrap already includes da.po fr.po pt.po vi.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  da               103           4             4
  fr                54          17            40
  pt                54          17            40
  vi                54          17            40

against multistrap.

The manpages are not being updated this time, a rewrite is likely
first.

Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:35:50 +0100.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: multistrap@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-08-13 12:15+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=INTEGER; plural=EXPRESSION;\n"

#: ../multistrap:77
msgid "Unknown option"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:86
#, perl-format
msgid "Need a configuration file - use %s -f\n"
msgstr ""

#. Translators: fields are programname, version string, include file.
#. Translators: fields are: programname, versionstring, configfile.
#: ../multistrap:99 ../multistrap:140
#, perl-format
msgid "%s %s using %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:106
msgid ""
"Error: Cannot set 'add Priority: important' when packages of 'Priority: "
"required' are being omitted.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:109
msgid "Please also check the included configuration file:"
msgid_plural "Please also check the included configuration files:"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:143 ../multistrap:145
#, perl-format
msgid "Defaulting architecture to native: %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:147
#, perl-format
msgid "Using foreign architecture: %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:151
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"No sources defined for a foreign multistrap.\n"
"\tUsing your existing apt sources. To use different sources,\n"
"\tlist them with aptsources= in '%s'."
msgstr ""

#. Translators: fields are: programname, architecture, host architecture.
#: ../multistrap:161
#, perl-format
msgid "%s building %s multistrap on '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:163
msgid "No directory specified!"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:242 ../multistrap:247 ../multistrap:421 ../multistrap:426
msgid "Cannot open sources list"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:280
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Installing %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:288
#, perl-format
msgid "Unable to download keyring package: '%s'"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:306 ../multistrap:314
msgid "Secure Apt handling failed - try without authentication."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:334
#, perl-format
msgid "Getting package lists: apt-get %s update\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:336
#, perl-format
msgid "apt update failed. Exit value: %d\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:341
msgid "I: Calculating required packages.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:346
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Adding 'Priority: important': %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:382
#, perl-format
msgid "apt download failed. Exit value: %d\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:390
#, perl-format
msgid "setupscript '%s' returned %d.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:398
msgid "Native mode configuration reported an error!\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:411
msgid "Cannot read apt sources list directory.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:443
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"Multistrap system installed successfully in %s.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:445
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"Multistrap system reported %d error in %s.\n"
msgid_plural ""
"\n"
"Multistrap system reported %d errors in %s.\n"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:451
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"Compressing multistrap system in '%s' to a tarball called: '%s'.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:457
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"Removing build directory: '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:462
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"Multistrap system packaged successfully as '%s'.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:464
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"Multistrap system packaged as '%s' with warnings.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:497 ../multistrap:538 ../multistrap:781 ../multistrap:843
msgid "Cannot read apt archives directory.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:510
msgid "I: Calculating obsolete packages\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:524 ../multistrap:528
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Removing %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:545
#, perl-format
msgid "Using directory %s for unpacking operations\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:547
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Extracting %s...\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:564
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"Warning: invalid value '%s' for Multi-Arch field in Architecture: all "
"package: %s. "
msgstr ""

#. Translators: Please do not translate 'same', 'foreign' or 'allowed'
#: ../multistrap:570
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"Warning: unrecognised value '%s' for Multi-Arch field in %s. (Expecting "
"'same', 'foreign' or 'allowed'.)"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:585
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"dpkg -X failed with error code %s\n"
"Skipping...\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:621
#, perl-format
msgid " -> Processing conffiles for %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:638
msgid "I: Unpacking complete.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:645
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Copying debconf preseed data to %s.\n"
msgstr ""

#. Translators: the plural is followed by a single repeat for each
#: ../multistrap:657
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Running %d post-download hook\n"
msgid_plural "I: Running %d post-download hooks\n"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#. Translators: this is a single instance, naming the hook
#: ../multistrap:661
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Running post-download hook: '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:664
#, perl-format
msgid "I: post-download hook '%s' reported an error: %d\n"
msgstr ""

#. Translators: the plural is followed by a single repeat for each
#: ../multistrap:674
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Starting %d native hook\n"
msgid_plural "I: Starting %d native hooks\n"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#. Translators: this is a single instance, naming the hook
#: ../multistrap:678
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Starting native hook: '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#. Translators: the plural is followed by a single repeat for each
#: ../multistrap:690
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Stopping %d native hook\n"
msgid_plural "I: Stopping %d native hooks\n"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#. Translators: this is a single instance, naming the hook
#: ../multistrap:694
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Stopping native hook: '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#. Translators: the plural is followed by a single repeat for each
#: ../multistrap:706
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Running %d post-configuration hook\n"
msgid_plural "I: Running %d post-configuration hooks\n"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#. Translators: this is a single instance, naming the hook
#: ../multistrap:710
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Running post-configuration hook: '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:729
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Unlinking unsafe %slib64 -> /lib symbolic link.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:735
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Replaced ./lib64 -> /lib symbolic link with new %slib64 directory.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:738
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Setting %slib64 -> %slib symbolic link.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:756
msgid "I: ./bin/sh symbolic link does not exist.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:758
msgid "I: Setting ./bin/sh -> ./bin/dash\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:763
msgid "I: ./bin/dash not found. Setting ./bin/sh -> ./bin/bash\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:770
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Shell found OK in %s:\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:840
msgid "I: Tidying up apt cache and list data.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:860
msgid "Cannot read apt lists directory.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:868
msgid "Cannot read apt cache directory.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:884
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"I: dpkg configuration settings:\n"
"\t%s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:886
msgid ""
"W: Cannot use 'chroot' when fakeroot is in use. Skipping package "
"configuration.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:889
msgid "I: Native mode - configuring unpacked packages . . .\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:902
#, perl-format
msgid "I: Running debconf for seed file: %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:911
msgid "I: Running preinst scripts with 'install' argument.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:925
msgid "ERR: dpkg configure reported an error.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:943
#, perl-format
msgid "Cannot open %s directory. %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:977
#, perl-format
msgid "cannot open apt sources list. %s"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:983
#, perl-format
msgid "cannot open apt sources.list directory %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:988
#, perl-format
msgid "cannot open /etc/apt/sources.list.d/%s %s"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1000
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"\n"
"%s version %s\n"
"\n"
"Usage:\n"
" %s [-a ARCH] [-d DIR] -f CONFIG_FILE\n"
" %s -?|-h|--help|--version\n"
"\n"
"Command:\n"
" -f|--file CONFIG_FILE:  path to the multistrap configuration file.\n"
"\n"
" -a|--arch ARCHITECTURE: override the configuration file architecture.\n"
" -d|--dir PATH:          override the configuration file directory.\n"
"    --no-auth:           do not use Secure Apt for any repositories\n"
"    --tidy-up:           remove apt cache data and downloaded archives.\n"
"    --dry-run:           output the configuration and exit\n"
"    --simulate:          output the configuration and exit\n"
" -?|-h|--help:           print this usage message and exit\n"
" --version:              print this usage message and exit\n"
"\n"
"%s replaces debootstrap to provide support for multiple\n"
"repositories, using a configuration file to specify the relevant suites,\n"
"architecture, extra packages and the mirror to use for each repository.\n"
"\n"
"Example configuration:\n"
"[General]\n"
"arch=armel\n"
"directory=/opt/multistrap/\n"
"# same as --tidy-up option if set to true\n"
"cleanup=true\n"
"# same as --no-auth option if set to true\n"
"# keyring packages listed in each bootstrap will\n"
"# still be installed.\n"
"noauth=false\n"
"# extract all downloaded archives (default is true)\n"
"unpack=true\n"
"# enable MultiArch for the specified architectures\n"
"# default is empty\n"
"multiarch=\n"
"# aptsources is a list of sections to be used for downloading packages\n"
"# and lists and placed in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/multistrap.sources."
"list\n"
"# of the target. Order is not important\n"
"aptsources=Debian\n"
"# the order of sections is not important.\n"
"# the bootstrap option determines which repository\n"
"# is used to calculate the list of Priority: required packages.\n"
"bootstrap=Debian\n"
"\n"
"[Debian]\n"
"packages=\n"
"source=http://cdn.debian.net/debian\n";
"keyring=debian-archive-keyring\n"
"suite=stable\n"
"\n"
"This will result in a completely normal bootstrap of Debian stable from\n"
"the specified mirror, for armel in /opt/multistrap/.\n"
"\n"
"'Architecture' and 'directory' can be overridden on the command line.\n"
"\n"
"Specify a package to extend the bootstap to include that package and\n"
"all dependencies. Dependencies will be calculated by apt so as to use\n"
"only the most recent suitable version from all configured repositories.\n"
"\n"
"General settings:\n"
"\n"
"'directory' specifies the top level directory where the bootstrap\n"
"will be created - it is not packed into a .tgz once complete.\n"
"\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1069
msgid "failed to write usage:"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1077
#, perl-format
msgid "Failed to parse '%s'!\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1164
#, perl-format
msgid "ERR: Cannot find include file: '%s' for '%s'"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1189
#, perl-format
msgid ""
"ERR: Unsupportable option: 'architecture'. Current dpkg version does not "
"support MultiArch. Packages for '%s' have been ignored.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1242
#, perl-format
msgid "ERR: system call failed: '%s' %s"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1251
#, perl-format
msgid "Unable to create directory '%s'"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1262
#, perl-format
msgid "The supplied configuration file '%s' cannot be parsed correctly."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1276
#, perl-format
msgid "ERR: The '%s' section is not defined.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1280
msgid "Including configuration file from:"
msgid_plural "Including configuration files from:"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1284
msgid "No included configuration files.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1305
msgid "Not listed as a 'Bootstrap' section."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1312
msgid "Section to install"
msgid_plural "Sections to install"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1314
msgid "Section for updates"
msgid_plural "Sections for updates"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1321
msgid "Omit deb-src from sources.list for sections:"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1323
msgid "None."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1331
msgid "Explicit suite selection: Yes\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1333
msgid "Explicit suite selection: No - let apt use latest.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1336
msgid "Recommended packages are added to the selection.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1338
msgid "Recommended packages are ignored.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1340
msgid "Debconf preseed file"
msgid_plural "Debconf preseed files"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1343
msgid "Download hook: "
msgid_plural ""
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1347
msgid "Native hook: "
msgid_plural ""
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1351
msgid "Completion hook: "
msgid_plural ""
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1354
msgid "Extra Package: "
msgid_plural "Extra Packages: "
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1358
#, perl-format
msgid "Architecture to download: %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1360
#, perl-format
msgid "Cannot determine architecture from '%s'. Using %s.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1363
msgid "Currently installed dpkg does not support MultiArch."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1365
msgid "Foreign architecture"
msgid_plural "Foreign architectures"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""

#: ../multistrap:1369
#, perl-format
msgid "Output directory: '%s'\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1371
#, perl-format
msgid "Cannot determine directory from '%s'.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1374 ../multistrap:1376
#, perl-format
msgid "extract all downloaded archives: %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1379
msgid "Script to be run after unpacking"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1381
msgid "'Priority required' packages are not included."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1383
msgid "'Priority: required' packages are included."
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1386
msgid "'Priority: important' packages are included.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1388
msgid "'Priority: important' packages are ignored.\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1391
msgid "remove apt cache data: true\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1393
msgid "remove apt cache data: false\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1396
msgid "allow the use of unauthenticated repositories: true\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1398
msgid "allow the use of unauthenticated repositories: false\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1401
#, perl-format
msgid "Sources will be retained in: %s\n"
msgstr ""

#: ../multistrap:1404
#, perl-format
msgid "Tarball name: '%s'\n"