[Q] Cannot login to ddtss.debian.net

Hello,

I have a problem using ddtss.debian.net, can anyone help me?

[Q1] Yesterday (about 16:11 12th Aug,UTC), I made login account (also
confirm) on https://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/ja. However
no matter how many I tried to login, I don't seem to login.
(This problem is still continued at this moment)

 I fill the login form with ID and Passwrod,and push 'submit' button,
ddtss.d.n. always shows 'Login Successfull'. However, after page moves
top page,'Info about' section still shows 'not logged in'. I do reload
browser,status doesn't change.

 Does anyone know the reason?  If I do a something wrong, would anyone
please let me known ?

Thanks,
--
 Takahide Nojima <nozzy123nozzy@gmail.com>