i18n.debian.net being upgraded to squeeze

Starting....now, churro, aka i18n.debian.net, is being upgraded to
squeeze.

I examined the main services on it and I think there are good chances
they're not impacted. So far, all squeeze upgrades I did at work,
remotely, were successful and painless (except the first one, where I
stupidly omitted to look at non-free firmware being needed).

In short, expect some services to hiccup from time to time as the
upgrade is going on....and cross fingers for others.

Being nearly alone to administer this service is not the best position
to be in....but, well, that's life, isn't it? :-)