Re: Call for Rebiews and translations: Announcement for new mirror in china

Hi!

Many thanks for your review! I added the changes as good as possible;
some of them where already changed by jbr's patch.

Am 23.05.2011 15:55, schrieb Andrei Popescu:
> I don't know about others, but I very much prefer to have it attached
> every time. Of course, if my suggestions are significant I'll also
> attach a patch, additionally to in-line comments.

Well, there are a couple of reasons, why we usually just give you
pointers to the svn repository.  One reason is, that it's a lot easier
for us, if you just commit your changes.  An other is, that you can
always get the latest version of the document, instead of reviewing an
by now outdated document (which seemed to have happened just here).

So unless there's a very good reason or strong majority in favor of
getting the documents attached, I would very much like to continue
sending pointers instead of actual documents.

Best regards,
  Alexander