Re: Alioth maintenance: several side effect on l10n activites

On Mon, 23 May 2011 13:00:22 +0200, Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
alioth.debian.org is under maintenance this week-end:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-infrastructure-announce/2011/05/msg00000.html

This will affect several parts of the i18n infrastructure, starting
with D-I localization (and work).

Sorry, this is of course the wrong mailing list, but I have no advanced
knowledge, where to get such info:

Holger

Hi Holger,

there was an announcement on debian-devel:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/05/msg00007.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/05/msg00008.html
I don't find such hints really helpful. Even the developer's reference
just implies that DDs (!) should be subscribed to debian-devel !=
debian-devel-announce. Some people heavily involved in Debian i18n
are *not* DDs/DMs (yet).

Martin

Hi Martin,

Besides the fact that I didn't get the intention of your email:
The announcement was also sent on the list debian-infrastructure-announce as well.

Take care,

Thomas