Re: xz-utils: Typos in Hungarian package description

Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:

> Shouldn't 608900 be reassigned to debian-i18n and closed as the
> description is fixed now? To be precise: closed means marked as done.

I closed it when the change hit the mirrors (I only marked it
"pending" when it was fixed in DDTSS/DDTP because I've learned to be
skeptical of the relevant infrastructure in the past).

> As far as I understand the process of translating package descriptions,
> the maintainer is somehow "less responsible" for what's happening out
> there in DDTSS/DDTP as description translations are not part of his package.

Ah, I hadn't known about the debian-i18n package!  Thanks for a
pointer.

Since the bug is already closed, I'm leaving it alone. :)