Re: DDTSS down

On 03/05/2011 06:59, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer):

The DDTSS is down with error 500: Internal Server Error
Zombies killed. DDTSS back.
Many thanks to The Red Eminence.

Many thank to all :-)

Indeed, symptoms are about always the same: dozens of index.cgi
instances pile up on churro. To fix the issue, I just kill them and,
for the sake of it, I restart the database server (which is more
Windows style black magic, but eh...).

I think we have some problems.
The Italian team have translated the whysynth package more than twenty time (see the twenty whysynth translations in the Recently translated list[0]). Now this package is a zombi package[1].

Today, for about 30 minutes, when I have tried to translate the k3b-i18n, the DDTSS show me some DDTSS functions (source code).

Ciao
Davide

[0]
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it