apparmor 2.6.1-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package apparmor

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
apparmor.

apparmor already includes ru.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  ru                 3

against apparmor.

This is a new package so I don't have a specific deadline, since
the template email asked me to pick one, I went with roughly two
weeks from now:

Tue, 17 May 2011 00:27:01 -0700.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

-Kees

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-01-05 17:45-0600\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Additional home directory locations:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Please enter a space separated list of any additional locations for user "
"home directories. These locations are in addition to those specified in /etc/"
"apparmor.d/tunables/home and must end with a '/'."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Example: if user's directories are stored in /srv/nfs/home and /mnt/homes, "
"you should enter \"/srv/nfs/home/ /mnt/homes/\"."
msgstr ""