Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of samhain to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 08:38:04AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> ("oh no, not him again"...)
>
> The samhain Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 586240 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Hi Christian!

Sorry for the late response, I have actually uploaded (today) some of the
translation updates that were pending in the BTS. I noticed I was sitting on
a new package I had worked on ages ago (fixing also some bugs) and had not
yet uploaded.

In any case, feel free to open up new bugs in the BTS to include new
translations. If I see new updates I will send a new package up to the
archive next week (following your calendar). Don't hesitate to ping me if I
miss them.

Regards

Javier