Re: Intent to NMU norwegian to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen@err.no):

> How would you drop the en.po file?  Last time I checked, the C locale
> only allowed ASCII, which doesn't allow for «bokmål», just the butchered
> «bokmal».

Ah, yes, you have this problem.

At least for choices, you can use "Choices-C":

Choices-C: nynorsk, bokmaal
Choices: nynorsk, bokmål

What's in Choices-C is what is used in the POT file and what's in
Choices will be used when the locale is en_*

That won't work for Description, though...

Anyway, even if the current situation is kept, the en.po file should
then be unfuzzied and completed..:-)