Re: Developers' reference - improvable section on l10n

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):
> Hi,
>
> reviewing the paragraph on "Internationalization and Translations"
> in the ongoing German translation of the developers' guide I found
> sections I consider outdated or improvable.

Aha, old stuff..:-)

I think that the last time I went on this part is like 2005 or 2006,
so that may explain... and I suspect that few people, if any, made
changes later on.

So, in short, you're right from A to Z as we say in French. And thanks
for volunteering to improve the original text..:-)