Debconf POT templates preparation

Hi all,

i am Slovak translator and i often translate debconf templates, or
better i often initialize PO file and translate them by gtranslator.
And I often do one mistake - i forget to fill project ID and version
(and gtranslator shows error message when i translate first string).

I have one question about this (but perhaps i am wrong - i know very
small about debconf's POT generation process) - is it possible change
template generation (update) to include:

"Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER"
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION"
... etc

filled with proper package name and version?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk