(forw) Re: DDTSS - reduced functionality

Sigh. Looks like we again need to fix the DDTSS/DDTP stuff.

----- Forwarded message from Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de> -----

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:16:31 +0200
From: Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de>
To: Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
Subject: Re: DDTSS - reduced functionality

Christian PERRIER wrote:
>> Today I got a personal message asking what's going on with DDTSS.
>>
>> Symptom: recently translated descriptions don't find their way to
>> http://packages.debian.org. One example ist
>> http://packages.debian.org/sid/python-cap-ng.
>> The German translation (76824) was finished at Sat Mar 19 23:54:15 2011.
> Please notice that, during this entire week, because of the ftpmaster
> meeting going on, several automated actions to/from the archive may be
> affected by changes in archive software and organization.
>
> The meeting (and work) started on Sunday 20th/Monday 21th and will
> last until Sunday 27th.
>
> Please continue to monitor things and check whether they fix "by
> themselves" at some point. If, after Sunday 27th, things are still
> incorrect, please ping again.
Ping. Today I got a message that
libreoffice (http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=77280)
and
libktorrent-dev (http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=73199)
have been translated last week, but they are not displayed.

BTW: The statistics at ddtp.debian.net are not updated for a
month now. The page still pretends that there are 78052
descriptions, but 78052 entered sid on 2011-02-16.

----- End forwarded message -----