Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the fontconfig package

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:44:56 +0200, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> (CC'ing Keith and Joss privately: you guys may have missed my initial
> mail and I wouldn't like to initiate an l10n NMU process without
> giving you another chance to object: I know we're early in the release
> process.... and you amy feel there's no need for urgent hunting of
> pending l10n stuff)

Please feel free to NMU for translations; I'll pull any updates into the
package when I release it next (fortunately, fontconfig isn't seeing a
lot of active development, and so the next upstream release may be a
long time off).

--
keith.packard@intel.com