Marking Smith reviewed packages in debconf translation statistics pages

Hi all,

Are the packages for which Smith review has already been done listed
anywhere else than in Debian bug tracking system?

I was thinking that these could be marked somehow on the debconf
template l10n pages so that translators could concentrate on those
first. This would help people like me, who have missed some translation
rounds due other stuff, as well as guarantee new translators something
good to work with.

Is the l10n pages source available somewhere? I could try to make a
patch for this.

Cheers,
Edu