Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of netenv to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

    > Sorry, but  it's unclear to me what  you'll be doing yourself..:-)
    > The  upload, I  understood that.

I was talking about translation upload as well.

    > The  translation update  round: I have  everything ready  for thi,
    > just need to hit a button.

Oh ok, I just wanted to help you as you must have a lot of uploads to do
but if  it's already ready to  be uploaded, then  feel free to do  it. I
will wait for your upload before uploading.  Thank you very much!

Cheers,
--
Arnaud Fontaine