Re: lilo 1:23.1-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package lilo

Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de> wrote on 2011-03-11 18:03:

> I have updated and corrected the template. Now I will check some email
> addresses and then I will send again the po files to all translators,
> which still haven't answered. I will make this in the next hours.

Yesterday I have started the "2. wave" of translation call. Now I hope
all "fuzzy" marks are inside all po files. I haven't sent again to
translators, which sent a po file in the last days.

---
Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)