Strange behavior of DDTSS

Today some package descriptions are listed as "Recently translated" after
I accepted the translation:
libgupnp-igd-1.0-dev (ok) Tue Mar 8 18:36:19 2011
libdrm-nouveau1a-dbg (ok) Tue Mar 8 18:35:28 2011
kobby (ok) Tue Mar 8 18:27:52 2011.
But my reviews were just the second of three reviews.
There are other translations still waiting for a second review.

BTW:
- The statistics on http://ddtp.debian.net/ are still not updated.
- I wonder why there are still statistics for Etch
  (http://ddtp.debian.net/stats/)
- I also ask myself, why the translations for stable and oldstable
  are not updated as well. Although it is quite unlikely, there is
  the possibility that a new translation for a formerly untranslated
  description will increase the amount of translations for older
  releases.
  ftp://ftp.debian.de/debian/dists/oldstable/main/i18n
  ftp://ftp.debian.de/debian/dists/stable/main/i18n