WIP (don't ITT) templates://dokuwiki/{templates}

Hello,

You may have noticed my update of the debconf templates in the package
dokuwiki. I am still working on them, having them reviewed on
<debian-l10n-english@>.

So please do not try to translate them yet, as it could result in a
waste of time as I expect to change these templates quite soon.

I shall explicitely call for translation when my templates are
finalized and stable.

Regards,

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo <xmpp:tanguy@ortolo.eu> <irc://irc.oftc.net/Elessar>
| `-'    Debian Maintainer
 \_

PS: I found no formal way to write the subject of this message…