gnome-paint 0.4.0-1: Please translate the package gnome-paint

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
gnome-paint.

gnome-paint already includes es_MX.po, fr.po, he.po, it.po, pt_BR.po,
ru.po, zh_CN.po, but since upstream is asking to help, please help
translate these languages if interested.

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  es_MX               21          5             28
  fr               21          5             28
  he               21          5             28
  it               21          5             28
  pt_BR               21          5             28
  ru               21          5             28
  zh_CN            54

against gnome-paint.

Thu, 24 Dec 2010 10:21:00 +0000.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

If you are interested in helping existing translations, please send me an email.

Thanks in advance,
Aron Xu