Re: Tentative to get regular statistics for Installation Guide localization

On 26/10/2010, at 3:39 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> vi:2423 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.

I get a prize for the least fuzzies! :D

> Do you find this useful? I intend to publish this on a regular basis,
> as experience shows that such updates are very good to keep people
> working on things..:-))

Definitely useful, especially when we have a deadline. I'd forgotten to check my RSS for the manual, and I thought Vietnamese was still 100%. ;)

Would this work with the WebSec email alerts?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team