Re: chemical-structures (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the fts package)

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:

Quoting Martin Bagge / brother (brother@bsnet.se):
On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:

WTF is this new chemical-structures package? Yet another maintainer
uploading without coordination, I guess.

It's only in sid so that is nothing to really worry about (yet).

Well, I also like us to be 100% in sid, too (it is easier to track
down these days).

Don't we all? =)
CS already done and I am preparing SV right now =)

--
/brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se