Re: udev 163-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package udev

Quoting Marco d'Itri (md@linux.it):
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> udev. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, DO NOT OPEN BUGS against udev.

I really don't understand why. Bug reports are the only way to keep
track of things.

I guess translators will respect thi but, again, I really don't see
any reason for translations not deserving to be tracked with bug reports.