Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the fts package

Hello Christian,
On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 06:40:52AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):
>
>  Sunday, September 26, 2010   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
>                  the package maintainer.
>  Friday, October 01, 2010       : send this notice
>  Thursday, October 07, 2010       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
>  Friday, October 08, 2010       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
>                  send the NMU patch to the BTS
>  Friday, October 15, 2010       : NMU uploaded to incoming

fts is neither in any delayed queue (as far as I can see) nor
uploaded. Do you have any news on this translation? It is the second
last open translation for at least German (since the newly uploaded
chemical-structures is probably not for Squeeze).

Thanks!

Greetings

            Helge