Re: copypage.pl idea

On 16 October 2010 11:15, Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> wrote:
> please, is it possible to add configuration option (for example in
> language.conf file) and/or command line option to automatically add the
> maintainer wml field to header of the new page?

This is already supported through the use of the DWWW_MAINT
environment variable. Whatever is put there is introduced in the
maintainer field in the header of the wml file.To make it easier for
translators (i.e. to not require digging into the code to see this) I
have added it to the help information when the script is run without
arguments.

In addition, I've added two command line switches: -l to set the
language overriding the language.conf file and the DWWW_LANG variable,
and -m to set the maintainer overriding the DWWW_MAINT.

Hopefully that covers your needs, regards.

Javier