Re: About helping for NMUs

Quoting Omar Campagne (ocampagne@gmail.com):

> Didn't mean all! What I want is to give a hand, be it 1 or 2 debs at
> first, see if ,in the long term, I can be useful to lower the number of
> l10n unclosed bugs, which is not high now, but sometimes is. Or to help
> when activity is necessary.

Sure. You can certainly start by looking at:

http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/l10n-nmu/nmu_bypackage.html

and check those package which I am *not* working on as of now.

(pink lines should be left aside, lintian for instance)

Please note that the very top packages are put aside by me for various
reasons. You can start from postfix and go down...

I'll try to find a few moments and send you privately my own set of
scripts and material.