Re: templates.pot file for translation.

On 08/10/2010 06:04, Christian PERRIER wrote:

>> This one can be slightly improved:

Good morning
>> Template: simpleinvoices/language
>> Type: select
>> __Choices: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Spanish, Finnish, French, Galician, Greek, Italian, Slovenian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Albanian, Swedish, Turkish
>> Choices-C: en, ca, cs, da, de_DE, de_CH, es, fi, fr, gl, gr, it, ls, lv, nl, no, pt, ro, sk, sq, sv, tr
>> # Translators: please put your language ISO-639 code
>> # if that language is listed among choices
>> # Don't put|translate the text in the brackets
>> _Default: en[ Put your language ISO 639 code here ]
>>  Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices.
>>  .
>>  This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences.
>>  .
>>  However, the default language will be used for the login screen and
>>  the first connection of users.
>
> I thought again about this. The problem is that the list of languages
> should really be what's in the software: en_GB, ca_ES, fr_FR....
> (even if I think this is wrong, this is what SimpleInvoices has).
>
> Also, we apparently forgot to list mt_MT (Maltese)

Sorry for this missing
> So, the template should be:
>
> Template: simpleinvoices/language
> Type: select
> __Choices: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Galician, Italian, Latvian, Maltese, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Swedish, Turkish
> Choices-C: en_GB,ca_ES,cs_CZ,da_DK,de_CH,de_DE,el_GR,es_ES,fi_FI,fr_FR,gl_ES,it_IT,lv_LV,mt_MT,nb_NO,nl_NL,pt_PT,ro_RO,sk_SK,sl_SI,sq_AL,sv_SE,tr_TR
> # Translators: please put your language if it's listed among:
> # en_GB,ca_ES,cs_CZ,da_DK,de_CH,de_DE,el_GR,es_ES,fi_FI,fr_FR,gl_ES,it_IT,lv_LV,mt_MT,nb_NO,nl_NL,pt_PT,ro_RO,sk_SK,sl_SI,sq_AL,sv_SE,tr_TR
> _Default: en_GB
>  Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices.
>  .
>  This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences.
>  .
>  However, the default language will be used for the login screen and
>  the first connection of users.

Please find attached the last modification for templates and
po/templates.pot files.

Thanks a lot!

--
Eric KOM Lendlela - Make news free as freedom.
Template: simpleinvoices/reconfigure-webserver

Template: simpleinvoices/restart-webserver
Type: boolean
Default: true
 In order to activate the new configuration, the reconfigured web
 server(s) have to be restarted.

Template: simpleinvoices/language
Type: select
__Choices: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Spanish, Finnish, French, Galician, Italian, Latvian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Albanian, Swedish, Turkish, Maltese
Choices-C: en_GB, ca_ES, cs_CZ, da_DK, de_DE, de_CH, es_ES, fi_FI, fr_FR, gl_ES, it_IT, lv_LV, nl_NL, nb_NO, pt_PT, ro_RO, sk_SK, sq_AL, sv_SE, tr_TR, mt_MT
# Translators: please put your language (as Default) if it's listed among:
# en_GB, ca_ES, cs_CZ, da_DK, de_DE, de_CH, es_ES, fi_FI, fr_FR, gl_ES, it_IT, lv_LV, nl_NL, nb_NO, pt_PT, ro_RO, sk_SK, sq_AL, sv_SE, tr_TR, mt_MT
_Default: en_GB
 Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices.
 .
 This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences.
 .
 However, the default language will be used for the login screen and
 the first connection of users.
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: simpleinvoices@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-10-08 00:37+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "apache2"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "lighttpd"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Web server(s) to configure automatically:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"SimpleInvoices supports any web server supported by PHP, however only Apache "
"2 and lighttpd can be configured automatically."
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid ""
"Please select the web server(s) that should be configured automatically for "
"SimpleInvoices."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Should the webserver(s) be restarted now?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"In order to activate the new configuration, the reconfigured web server(s) "
"have to be restarted."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "English"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Catalan"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Czech"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Danish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "German (Germany)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "German (Switzerland)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Spanish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Finnish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "French"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Galician"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Italian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Latvian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Dutch"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Norwegian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Portuguese"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Romanian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Slovak"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Albanian"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Swedish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Turkish"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Maltese"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Translators: please put your language (as Default) if it's listed among:
#. en_GB, ca_ES, cs_CZ, da_DK, de_DE, de_CH, es_ES, fi_FI, fr_FR, gl_ES, it_IT, lv_LV, nl_NL, nb_NO, pt_PT, ro_RO, sk_SK, sq_AL, sv_SE, tr_TR, mt_MT
#: ../templates:3002
msgid "en_GB"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3003
msgid "Default language:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3003
msgid "Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3003
msgid "This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:3003