Re: Installation Guide translation needed: (forw) kFreeBSD Hardware support part of the Debian Installation Guide

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 07:01:58AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Please note that translations for the Installation Guide need update
> after changes have been committed to the D-I SVN.

Hi Christian,

Who maintains http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/ nowadays? The content
seems out of date (specially in the "Recent changes in the original English
version").

Also the statistics section needs a review, for example, Spanish
has switch already from XML to PO files but is listed under "XML-based
translations" (and incomplete) whileas http://ettin.org/pub/debian/dimstats/
reports that Spanish is 100% complete.

Best regards

Javier